Then, can you see Instagram messages on Mac?
Before we proceed, note that there isn’t an official Instagram app for Mac or any other computer for that matter. Even if you log onto the website from a browser, you can‘t access your DMs through it. The only way you can get Mac DM access is through the phone app.
One may also ask, is there an Instagram app for Mac? While there’s no official Instagram for Mac app available to download, users of the social network do have the option of heading to Instagram.com on a Mac. It’s only available for a small percentage of users right now, but it should hopefully be rolled out worldwide soon.
Also question is, can I DM on Instagram from computer?
Direct Message for Instagram™ allows you sending Instagram direct messages from your desktop PC. Direct Message for Instagram™ allows you sending messages to your friends and followers from your desktop PC. Access your Instagram™ DM in one single click and send your messages directly in browser.
How do you use Instagram on a Mac?
How to access Instagram using Safari
- Open Safari and head to Preferences > Advanced and make sure Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar is toggled on.
- Visit the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Then select Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 11 – iPhone.
Related Question Answers
One of them is Flume, a third-party app for Mac. The free version allows you to access direct messaging, analytics, and a robust search feature, but if you want to upload photos and videos, you will need the paid version. Log in using your Instagram credentials.
To send a message using Instagram Direct:
- Tap in the top right or swipe left from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select people you’d like to send a message to, then tap Chat.
- Type a message.
- Tap Send.
- PhotoDesk. PhotoDesk is a widerenown application among the Instagram users of all kinds.
- Flume. Very popular Instagram app for Mac.
- Grids for Instagram. The app will cost you $4.99.
- Instafeed. Instafeed is a chargeable app and costs same as the previous one.
- Go for Instagram. The simplest app of the all above.
- Open the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Tab on Preferences and Advances.
- Enter to the Instagram web site and log in.
- Choose Develop at the menu bar.
- User Agent –> Safari –> iOS.
- And you have done! You can start to upload content from Mac to your Instagram account.
From the top menu, go to View > Developer > Developer Tools. This will open Developer Tools. At the top of the sidebar, click on the icon that looks like a tablet and a phone next to each other. Now your Instagram will show up exactly as it would on your phone.