- An updated resume or CV.
- Copy of your 10th, 12th and graduation marks sheets and certificate.
- Photocopies of the PAN card.
- You should have a valid Indian passport.
- Candidates should take a copy of the passport size photographs.
Furthermore, what is the process to get job in IndiGo Airlines?
The assessment involves a group interview, communication assessment, medical assessment, and a personal interview. Only if you clear one round, would you be eligible to move to the successive round. During the assessment period, you will meet many IndiGo employees, who will answer any queries that you might have.
Likewise, what are the requirements for ground staff? Ground Staff Requirements:
- Diploma in administration or travel, or PG diploma course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.
In respect to this, how much do IndiGo ground staff earn?
Average IndiGo Airport Ground Staff salary in India is â‚¹ 2.5 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 10 years. Airport Ground Staff salary at IndiGo ranges between â‚¹ 0.4 Lakhs to â‚¹ 4.1 Lakhs.
What is the work of ground staff in IndiGo Airlines?
Ground staff at the airport, work in shifts and have an important role in daily operations. Handling passenger queries, cabin cleaning, catering, ticket sales, planning, monitoring and controlling airline flight operations are some of the responsibilities they perform.
Related Question Answers
- Pan Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Class Xth and XIIth Marksheet from a recognized Board or University (as per DGCA)
- Relieving/Resignation letter from the last/current employer (to whomsoever it may concern)
- Why do you think you are best suited for this job?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a passenger complaint?
- How do you, as an airline representative, ensure the safety and comfort of passengers?
- How will you ensure passenger compliance at check-in?
|Customer Service Officer salaries – 16 salaries reported||â‚¹20,995/mo|
|Cabin Attendant salaries – 14 salaries reported||â‚¹38,732/mo|
|Ground Staff salaries – 14 salaries reported||â‚¹23,731/mo|
|Customer Service salaries – 14 salaries reported||â‚¹21,347/mo|
- A student must be appearing or passed 10+2 with any stream or 3 year engineering diploma from any recognized board/university.
- Students who are searching for one of the top most institutes of Ground staff in India can qualify the National level Entra
nce Test of AME CET.
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
- Tell me about your self?
- Are you applying for other airlines?
- Why are you leaving the present company?
- What do you think about Teamwork?
- Would you like to do repetitive work?
- Why should we employ you as a cabin crew at XYZ Airlines?
- What did you dislike about your old job?