Similarly one may ask, is Valorant still dropping?
Covering esports and influencers across the world. You can no longer get into the Valorant beta. Riot Games has announced that fans can no longer get access to the Valorant beta by watching streams on Twitch and hoping to get a key drop.
Also Know, how are the Valorant drops working? In short, the longer you watch VALORANT streams with drops enabled, the better. After two hours of watching, you’re entered for a chance to win. After that, it’s all random.
Also to know, is Valorant open to public?
Share All sharing options for: Valorant is launching on June 2nd. Riot’s hotly anticipated tactical shooter Valorant is launching on June 2nd. The game, which has been in a closed beta since April, will be available on PC for free and “across the majority of regions worldwide,” according to Riot.
How long does it take to get a Valorant drop?
Related Question Answers
- Register for a Riot account (create a Riot account here)
- Link your Riot account to a Twitch account (create a Twitch account here)
- When closed beta activates in your region (EU and NA for now), watch specific VALORANT streams highlighted on Twitch for the opportunity to be entitled for Closed Beta access.
- Link your Riot account with your Twitch account.
- Watch Valorant streams on Twitch.
- Pass the threshold of hours watched (roughly 2)
- Higher weight is given to more hours watched.
- You can get a drop even when offline.
Valorant released for PC on June 2, 2020, with a console release to be confirmed later.
- Register for a Riot account.
- Link your Riot account to your Twitch account. *
- When the closed beta activates in your region (EU and NA for now), you’ll need to watch specific Valorant streams highlighted on Twitch. Doing so will make you eligible for closed beta key drops.