Beside this, how long will it take to get the SSS loan check?
The loan proceeds shall be available to member-borrower’s account within three (3) to five (5) working days from approval date of the loan. The salary loan proceed is accessible through any Megalink, Bancnet and Expressnet Automated Machines.
Subsequently, question is, how can I get SSS salary loan? How to submit application via SSS Website
- Visit the SSS website (sss.gov.ph) and click Member.
- Enter your User ID & Password and click the box for the captcha.
- Under E-Services, click Disbursement Account Enrollment Module and enroll in the system your bank account where the loan will be disbursed.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how can I check my SSS loan status through SMS?
To inquire about loan status:
SSS LOANSTAT <SS NUMBER> <PIN>; Send to 2600.
How will I know if my SSS loan is approved online?
Online through the SSS Member Portal.
A page showing details of your membership will be displayed. From the list of options on the menu, point your cursor to ‘Loans‘ and then a drop-down menu will show up. Click ‘Loan Status/Loan Info’ to show the details of your current loan application (see the screenshot above).
Related Question Answers
- Open your Internet Browser and type www.sss.gov.ph in your URL.
- Login using your User Name and Password. If you do not have an SSS Online Account yet, you may create one. Follow this step by step guide on how to create an SSS Online Account. After successfully loggin in, you will see SSS Menu in your profile.
- Step 1: Go to www.sss.gov.ph, then proceed to member login.
- Step 2: Hover your mouse to the “Inquiry” tab.
- Step 3: Go to Contributions in the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: View your monthly SSS Contributions.
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link on the My. SSS portal.
- Enter your CRN or SSS number.
- Check your email for a password reset link from the SSS.
- Create your new password.
- Step 1: Go to the SSS online registration page. Make sure to access the Online Member User ID Registration page in this step.
- Step 2: Fill out the required information in the SSS online form.
- Step 3: Check your email after 30 minutes.
- Step 4: Activate your My.
- Must be a Philippine resident.
- Location is in an area under the State of Calamity.
- Has paid at least 36 months of SSS contributions.
- Has paid at least six months of SSS contributions within the last 12 months before the month of the calamity loan application.
loan, which is due on or before the payment deadline, as follows: Payment shall be made at any SSS branch with tellering facility, SSS-accredited bank or SSS-authorized payment center.