Then, what majors is WVU known for?
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities. 562 Graduates.
- Journalism. 226 Graduates.
- Mechanical Engineering. 212 Graduates.
- 199 Graduates.
- Sociology. 180 Graduates.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching. 174 Graduates.
- Business. 160 Graduates.
- 156 Graduates.
One may also ask, is WVU a hard school? It’s a great experience. As far as the students go, it’s probably 50/50. Half of the students study very hard to work and get great grades, the other half party and drink a lot.
People also ask, what is WVU best at?
- #249 in National Universities (tie)
- #312 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #123 in Top Public Schools (tie)
- #131 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs (tie) At schools whose highest degree is a doctorate.
- Business Programs.
- Computer Science.
- #120 in Nursing (tie)
Is WVU the 1 party school?
Barstool Sports ranked WVU as the No. 1 party school on Monday.
Related Question Answers
|Ten largest public university campuses by enrollment during the 2019â€“20 academic year|
|1||University of Central Florida||69,523|
|2||Texas A&M University||66,746|
|3||Ohio State University||61,391|
|18||Texas A&M 6-2||vs Auburn|
|19||San Diego St. 7-0||vs Fresno St.|
|20||Iowa St. 5-2||@ West Virginia|
|21||Auburn 5-2||vs Ole Miss|
The student population is 49% male and 51% female. The fall 2019 freshman class had 4,821 students. Morgantown campus enrollment includes: 21,086 undergraduates.
|Overall Rank||State||Total Score|
|37||District of Columbia||44.29|
2012 Orange Bowl.
|< 2011||2013 >|
Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.
What are West Virginia University colors?