Similarly, where can I find my Apple serial number online?
If you signed into your Mac with an Apple ID account, the serial number is tied to your Apple ID account online. Head to the Apple ID account website and sign in with the Apple ID account you used on the Mac. Click the name of the Mac under “Devices” on the page that appears and you’ll see the Mac’s serial number.
Beside above, how do I find my serial number? Android tablet Settings feature
- Option one: Open Settings > About Tablet > Status > Serial Number.
- Option two: For most products, the serial number can be viewed at the bottom of the device back cover.
Also to know, how can I know my iPhone country by serial number?
To know the iPhone origin country / iPad home country through its model, all you have to do is:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select General.
- Select About.
- Then scroll down until the “Model” appears in the about Tab.
How do you check if an Apple product is stolen?
How to Check If You’re Buying a Stolen iPhone or Android Phone
- Get the IMEI number from the iPhone or Android phone, you can also do this by dialing *#06# on the phone.
- Go to StolenPhoneChecker.org here to check and enter your IMEI number into the website.
Related Question Answers
- Click on “Settings”.
- Then go to “General”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Scroll down and check “Serial Number”.
- Put in the serial number you have. If it says you have invalid numbers, your iPhone is a fake.
- Navigate to Apple’s Warranty Status page.
- Enter your device’s serial number into the text field.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code to confirm that you are human.
- Click Continue.
- In settings. Go to Settings > General > About and look for your device’s IMEI.
- Dial *#06# to get IMEI.
- On back side of iPhone.
- On SIM card tray.
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then go to “About”
- Look for “Model” and then read the model identifier next to that text, it will look something like “MN572LL/A”, the first character will let you know if the device is new, refurbished, replacement, or personalized:
use this form.